Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simple Chinese Recipes

Simple Chinese Recipes

Hello, my name is Jun. I am a Chinese woman and I like cooking simple Chinese recipes. That is because I love food. And also I enjoy all kinds of good food.

I am the oldest child in my family. When I was little, my parents were always busy from work. Helping my parents take care of my sister and some of the house work became my responsibility. My mom told me the first time I cooked rice when I was 4 years old. The rice was over cooked and some of the rice color turned dark. But my parents told me that was the best rice they have ever tasted. I did not remember that.

But I do remember I can make a full table of dishes all by myself since when I was in middle school. I loved to collect different recipes from my mom, neighbors and relatives. Then went back home to do some experiment again by myself.

As young people today have a busy life, most of the people don’t like to cook themselves at home. My friends always asked me why and how could I do it? And I always answered them back: Why not? When I have a good mood, I like to make a nice dinner. Watching my husband finish all the food on his plate is a joy. When I have a bad day, I also like to cook. It would release my anger and stress. If I am busy and don’t have time, I can make a very easy and fast Chinese food. Yes, simple, easy and fast.

Here, I want to tell you that home made food is very healthy. I will teach you easy Chinese food recipes. Also I will share the secret of my best chicken recipes, Chinese beef recipes, fried rice, Chinese pork recipes, shrimp recipes and healthy soup recipes.

About Chinese food cooking, it is simple. Since I was little, my mom always told me that all foods have their own magic. Every food can help or hurt human’s body in different ways.

Cooking can be a magic work. Some Chinese cooking recipes can help you lose weight, some recipes can help you gain weight, some recipes can make your skin look healthy, some recipes even can help you when you are sick. Trust me, it is true.

For example:
Chicken Recipes
Chicken is a good source of protein. In 100 grams of chicken breast you can get more than 27 grams of protein. Chicken calories count is 113.0 kcal and 3.2 grams of fat for chicken breast fillet.

In Chinese recipes, people believe that beef can help you be muscular, have more energy. Just like what my mom said – Chinese traditional food recipes are not just about food, but also health, culture and science.

Are you interested? Come and please join me. I’d like to share my recipes with you. If you have any good recipes, welcome to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment